Qualitative Market Research Consulting
Enhance Qualitative Options with Online Marketing Research and Focus Groups
The Internet is providing researchers with new options for obtaining qualitative consumer and expert input. While traditional focus groups still offer benefits of face-to-face interaction that can’t be experienced virtually, online marketing research and online focus groups offer enhanced options in specific situations. Rudick Research will help you determine whether online marketing research, traditional focus groups or a combination will best suit your project’s objectives. Call or email for more information.
Just a few ways to use online focus groups:
Test initial concepts – Sift out the best few ideas for further testing in traditional focus groups.
Expand recruiting – Connect with consumer groups or professional experts who are hard-to-reach by virtue of geography or time constraints.
Test web-based offerings – Where better to test online advertising, websites or other interactive services than where consumers will experience them.
Some benefits of online focus groups:
- Faster recruiting and project turnaround.
- Eliminate travel and facility costs to maximize research budgets.
- Information kept secure via participant/client log-in.
- Moderator and marketing team/observers can communicate throughout the sessions without participant knowledge.
- Anonymity encourages honest responses.
- Formats available to meet various participant needs – online chat (real time sessions), bulletin boards (focus group moderator posts questions/comments and participants respond at their convenience over a period of days), webinars.
- Verbatim transcripts available immediately for analysis.